Call For Speakers
CALL FOR SPEAKERS – NOW CLOSED – Deadline For Paper Submission Friday 6 May 2022
If you are interested in speaking at the 2022 conference we are inviting you to put forward your presentation proposal for review by our international conference advisory board. Please note that not all submissions can be accepted but all will be considered ahead of the final submission deadline.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday 6 May 2022
The Organisers of Carbon Capture Technology Expo Europe invite presenters to submit speaking proposals for the event’s conference, to be held on the 19-20 October 2022.
We encourage proposals from speakers with deep technical and practical expertise in all aspects of Carbon Capture, Utilization & Storage to submit an entry.
TOPIC AREAS FOR SUBMISSION
We are accepting any relevant proposals that may involve, but are not limited to, the following topics:
Carbon Capture Utilisation & Storage
- Impact and potential of CCS on achieving global climate mitigation targets
- Application in heavy and ‘hard-to-decarbonise’ sectors
- CCS and hydrogen production
- Commercialisation – cost reduction, investment, and building the business model for CCS
- Policy updates and global regulation,
- Carbon pricing and carbon taxing
- Updates from latest CCS projects
- CO2 capture and separation – pre-combustion, post-combustion, oxyfuel combustion
- Transportation solutions, compression, handling, and distribution
- Storage – selection, planning, construction, and monitoring suitable storage sites
- Testing – simulation, safety testing, durability, performance, certification
- Materials – membranes, absorbents, activated carbon materials, MOFs
- Utilisation – concrete, chemicals, polymers, fuels
Individual Presentations – 20-MINUTES
Individual talks are 20-minute presentations explaining recent innovations, research, and findings. These individual talks will each be followed by a short 5-minute Q&A and will be grouped together by topic.
Panel Discussion – 30 -MINUTES
Panel discussions provide an analysis of broad industry trends from a variety of perspectives. These discussions will begin with the moderator providing an overview of the topic, then each panellist will give a short introduction to themselves and their area of topic expertise. The moderator will then move to open discussion with prepared questions and questions from the attendees. If you propose a panel discussion, be prepared to serve as moderator and invite speakers from around the industry. A list of prospective speakers or speaker companies should be included in the proposal.
PROPOSALS THAT WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENCE IN THE REVIEW PROCESS:
- Talks that reveal new ways of thinking about and applying technologies to the Carbon Capture Technology debate
- Talks that feature content never seen before and not available online, but has been created specifically for this event
- Real-world examples that show a novel application of technology or illustrate a solution to a technical challenge in an end product, including a detailed discussion of the trade-offs and choices made
- Talks that engage the audience in a highly creative or interactive way
- Legislative talks discussing current and possible future laws governing the material use and production processes.
- In general, we look for speakers who are willing to share their knowledge to help design and innovation continue and grow. Proposals that aim to market a specific company or product will not be considered.
CALL-FOR-SPEAKERS SUBMISSION PROCESS
Proposals must be submitted by Friday 6 May 2022 through this electronic portal or by emailing Dave Hunter directly. If selected to speak, all presenters will be required to submit a PowerPoint presentation in PDF form at least one month in advance of the event to ensure guidelines are met.
For more information about attending the event, please visit: www.carboncapture-expo.com
If you have any questions, please contact Dave Hunter via email@example.com or +44 1483 330 288